Pages

May 25, 2009

Teamwork Revolution, Squidoo, and Search Engine Rankings

I created a Squidoo page on Teamwork Revolution.

There are 2 main reasons why I did this

1. To provide a full summary of what teamwork revolution is to my viewers
2. To get ranked in search engines. You see, Squidoo is what's considered
an 'authority site' - which means, search engines trusts 'authority sites'
and would put these sites more easily in search results.

Later on, I'll bookmark my squidoo page (which has high authority), into
social bookmarking sites (that also have high authority!) like digg.com,
stumbleupon.com...and others. I do this all at once with a neat tool
called socialmarker.com. Saves a LOT of time.

So there's a little tip for you to get high search rankings in Google, Yahoo,
and other search engines.

Hope you enjoyed that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment